Monday, November 29, 2010

Manic Monday

Good morning/good afternoon everyone!! :-) This will be a short blog as this really is a Manic Monday for me, but I wanted to say hi and at least post a little blog. I have gotten a few emails from people who say they read my blog and can't wait to hear more from me. That's so sweet, thanks everyone, I promise I will be a lot more interesting if you bare with me for the next couple of weeks as things settle down here. Also be sure to add yourself my followers list. :-)
I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend, if you went Black Friday shopping I hope you got some awesome deals. Ours was busy but great. :-)

It snowed a bit here last night, not enough to actually be anything but a little bit counts. :-) So of course its pretty cold here so we'll be staying inside.

Anyway house/mommy duties call so I will end for now, I may post another blog later on if I can. For now Happy Monday!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment