Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Simply Wednesday

Well I didn't get a chance to post a blog yesterday due to a line break in the area so know one in my area had any power for most of the day, and no power means to no modem. So instead I did some art projects with Ender, started reorganizing my scrapbook stuff, and went through a ton of photos.
On to today....Its pretty cold here and we are under a blizzard warning at the moment, which I'm honestly pretty stoked about and hoping for a nice amount of snow. But we'll see this is Colorado weather after all anything can happen.

We also have a new froggy family member. I first saw this little guy on Sunday when I went to the pet store to get food for our others two frogs. He was still there today and I couldn't resist. He is a Dumpy tree frog, he's still young and will grow to about 2 1/2-3 inches. His name is Kiwi, here are a few pictures.
















I also hurt my left hand today. I slipped and scraped up the top of it and took some chunks out of it, so its all bandaged and wrapped up making some things hard to do.
I also have a few projects I'm going to start working on, probably after New Years but we'll see. For now I'm going to say goodnight and hopefully I'll get more time to blog this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment