Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Morning!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!! I'm feeling lazy and running behind today as usual on Sundays. LOL Its super windy and chilly here today so finally had to officially pull out all of the winter gear. I just wish we would get some snow, the way I see it if its going to be cold at least give me some snow!! :-)
Had a crazy day yesterday. My attempt to finish up my Holiday stationary yesterday was a flop because my program decided to stop working all together, I don't know what that's all about but fine. I see that as a sign to get off the computer and do some actual hand crafting, but that ended when one of our frogs (ok its really a toad and good size one at that) Nessie magically got loose all on its own. ;-) I tell you never a dull moment around here. :-)
The baby (yes even at 4 he's still my baby) is finally feeling better and getting over this horrible cold going around. My voice is FINALLY back. WOOOHOOO!! Does anyone have any idea how hard it is for me to rest my voice?! Haha
Not a whole lot going on today....finishing up laundry and then the baby and are off this afternoon to spend the night at my oldest brothers and have a Harry Potter movie marathon!! Still need to see the new one, first time we haven't seen one opening day. Should be fun.
Planning to do some Thanksgiving art projects with my little guy this week. Other then that not a whole lot going on today. Should have more to share later in the week.
Also I wanted to share one of my favorite crafters websites/blog. I absolutely LOVE this lady she is amazing and so inspiring!! You can check that out here sewhooked

Anyway that's all for now. Have a good Sunday everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment