Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow its been a while.

Its been forever since I have posted a blog entry. :-( I'm ashamed to say life got the better of me for a while, I have just been super busy with having a 4 yr old, classes, and just life in general. But lets see if I can give this blog another go and stick with it and really get it going. :-)
Lots going on, on our end. I am finish up 4 classes this week and will start 4 new ones for the spring/summer season. Other then a few really bitter cold -10-20 days we have had a pretty mild winter here in CO and spring is definitely in the air. Which is just fine by me I'm not much a cold weather person. There is brand new precious baby in our family, my brother and wife became first time parents a few days ago (03-10-2011) to a beautiful baby boy they named Nyle. He is adorable and such a sweetheart!! I have had the blessing of being able to help them the last few days and spend lots of time snuggling him. :-) Completely warms my heart!! Ender is totally excited to have his new cousin and he should get to meet him very soon. 
I have lots of project coming up this week and in the next couple of weeks. I'll post more about them later today or tomorrow as Ender is itching to get outside and enjoy some sunshine. :-) And I should really be finishing up a paper for school.

Ender as I attended our local St Patties parade this past Saturday (03-12-2011) so since its been so long here are a couple of pictures from that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment