Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sleepy Saturday


Hello everyone!! Happy belated Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. :-) Well its been a few days since I've posted a blog, I've been super busy. Thursday was of course a huge family day with everyone in my family getting together. Then I headed to Toys-R-Us at midnight for the beginning of the Black Friday sales. Got some awesome deals on some things for my little guy. But not sure I'll do that again. They were only letting 50 people into the store at a time, so I spent 2 hours outside in 15 degrees freezing my butt off. Then once inside it was a mad house, then spent about 2 1/2 hours in line to pay. But I did get some fantastic deals, missed a lot of things on my list, but hey ho that's the way it goes. :-)  
One of the things I did pick up and I'm kicking myself for not buying more of them is a nice plastic bin with a ton of Crayola art supplies (crayons, markers, scissors, paints & brushes, model magic, construction paper, and some other things I'm forgetting) inside for $9.99, well worth the money and will come in very handy.
Got home from there at about 5:45am, got a couple of hours of sleep, then my mom and I took Ender to the movie theater to see Toy Story 3 before its gone. He did AMAZINGLY at the movies, was quite pretty much the whole time and very into watching the movie. So I'll probably make this a weekly or every other week outing for he and I with Grandma coming with us when she can.
Today we kind of took it easy as everyone was still recovering from the last couple of days. Ender got up at 4am today and didn't nap at all, so I'm pretty sleepy, I think I've gotten about 7 hours of sleep total in the last 2 days. So hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight and be refreshed tomorrow, I've got a ton of stuff I'd like to get done.
Tonight before I head to bed I'm hoping to finish up the reorganizing of my scrapbook stuff and proof a paper for a class I'm taking. We'll see how that goes.
Does anyone know what happens ONE WEEK from today? The release of the twilight saga: eclipse DVD?!?! I'm so excited I have been waiting for this for what seems like FOREVER!! LOL So me and my twilight group we call ourselves the Twi- ♥ - Posse LOL will be out Friday night for the Midnight release!! :-) Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
Anyway for now I'm going to say goodnight and leave you with a picture of my little one and I from Thanksgiving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment