Monday, November 22, 2010

Manic Monday

Happy Monday everyone!! So we didn't end up having a Harry Potter movie marathon last night. We ended up watching some of the original Nightmare on Elm Streets instead and playing board games. It was a great family night. :-) Didn't get a lot of sleep so pretty tired today.
Today was spent doing a little reorganizing, some Christmas shopping, and I got everything together for 3 art projects for my little guy and I to do this week. And I also got a bunch of Christmas/Winter projects together for us to do during December. Oh and I got our yearly gingerbread house today, we have been doing these since he was teeny tiny.

Today's project was just a turkey coloring page but was a lot of fun just the same, here are a couple of pictures.
The one on the left was the first one he did but he accidentally poked a hole in it and of course that made him sad, so we did another. :-)


And of course one of Ender and his Turkey. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment