Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Much to do Sunday

Had a late start to the day today. I was up late last night, I tally lost track of time as I usually do when I get into a project. On the plus side my mom had my little guy this morning so I was able to sleep in and catch up on some much needed sleep. So definitely feeling less tired and more energized today.

Hoping to get a TON done today. I would like to finish reorganizing bedrooms today, go through Ender's toys and get rid of things he know longer plays with. I would also like to do some rearranging, and get the Christmas tree up by Wednesday. But we have added some things since last year, like 3 frogs, so that means 3 new froggy habitats. So I would like to get them onto their stands and into their permanent places. And I need to finish refinishing Ender's new dresser and get that into his room. So we'll see how much I can get done today and over the next few days.

On the down side my hurt hand is REALLY hurting and bothering me, its looking pretty bad. Its very red and sore and acting like a burn, but I didn't burn it. So I have to baby it some and will probably go see my dr. if it doesn't improve in the next day or so.

I also have a pretty busy week ahead of me beside the things I'd like to get done around the house. Monday (tomorrow) I will be heading to Denver with my brothers girlfriend so she can meet with a breeder and pick up a new poison dart frog. So we'll probably do a little Christmas shopping while we're up that way too. Tuesday I need to run some errands. Wednesday I hope to get the tree up, see my allergist. then its family game night at my oldest brothers again. Thursday I hope to finish getting the Christmas decorations up, maybe take pictures, and also told Ender we would try to go see Alpha and Omega at the theater. Friday will be Twilight day, getting ready and then heading to the midnight release of Eclipse. (SO EXCITED!!!!!!!)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and has a great week. Will blog again soon. TTFN. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment