Saturday, November 20, 2010

My First Blog Post

Hello blogging world. I'm finally getting around to doing something with the blog I created a couple of weeks ago. Having a killer cold that has held on for a few weeks has really gotten the better of me and put me behind in everything. So I decided to create a blog mainly for myself, but if others find it, like it, and decide to follow along that's great!! :-) I decided on My Muddled Madness because it seemed very fitting. I'm completely random at times, and like a whole slew of random things, and have a whole slew of random hobbies. Things I don't think all of my friends always want to see or hear about on my facebook or otherwise, so I thought I'd take all my Muddled Madness and create my own little blog corner. :-)

But above all else I am a mom. My name is Aly, I'm 26 and I have one amazing little boy who is 4 years old. I'm finding that this winter is going to be hard as he is totally an outside kind of guy, and here in Colorado its often too cold to play outside. So I'm sure I'll be trying to coming up all kinds of indoor activities to keep him entertained, and will surely be blogging about them as well. :-)

But for now its about 50 degrees outside so time to get some fresh air maybe take a walk with my little guy, laundry calls, as do other chores, and I want to finish my holiday stationary. Bye for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment