Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Man being this busy all the time is taking its toll. I feel like I barely have time to breath. LOL My new sping/summer classes are crazy and the workload is unbelievable, add in a 4 yr old (who's sick at the moment) I'm working on Pre-K homeschooling with, household duties, helping my brother and sister in-law get into the swing of things with their new baby, all my projects and such and it makes for some super busy days. Hoping to get into a better routine with things and have things calm down a bit soon.
Its warming up here in CO, which I am LOVING!! But I'm sad we didn't have a nice winter with some warmer snow days so Ender and I could get outside and play and go sledding. But so it goes, bring on the warm weather and sunshine. :-)
I'm starting to work on some new projects one being a purse/hang bag as I can't seem to fine anything that I actually like in stores. So we'll see how that goes and I'll post some pictures as things get more under way. I'm also starting a blanket dedicated to my Twilight obsession. LOL :-) Again pictures as that gets further along, I'm still working on piecing together me thoughts and ideas on that one. Which brings me to me other project, I am working on getting a blog/site up dedicated to Twilight and the actors/actresses in the movies. So we'll see how that goes. I'm also trying to do some research and plan a nice garden for this year. 
I'm also thinking this blog could use a little spousing up with a new layout, so I hope to get to that this weekend. :-) Anyway that's all for now. Time to get some homework done and do a few things around the house. I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday and getting some sunshine in their area!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment